- Your student identification is needed when checking out books.
- Books are loaned for a three week time period.
- Overnight loans are due back at the specified time.
- Items on 'Reserve for Classes' are not available for loan until released for circulation.
- Items loaned may be renewed unless someone else is waiting for them.
- By request books may be held at the circulation desk for 5 days.
- Each overdue book has a fine rate of $.10/per day with a maximum fine rate of $1.00. Fines are not charged when school is not in session.
- Each lost item is paid for at the cost of the book.